cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG3022

sebrame
Apprentice

Does the Pixma MG3022 support borderless printing? I'm trying to print 4x6 photos, and there's no selection for borderless.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sebrame,

Borderless printing is not supported with the PIXMA MG3022.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sebrame,

Borderless printing is not supported with the PIXMA MG3022.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

tnelson3022
Apprentice

Hello,

I just moved and am trying to set up my printer with my new Wifi. I have never had issues with past moves, however, when I download the software to setup and click setup it says it is unable to acquire drive information and to check the network. Anybody had this? How do I solve?

Hi tnelson3022.

If you are using the disc to perform the setup, please follow the instructions at the link below to bypass this message:

Information Acquisition Error appears during setup - Windows

If the message persists, then you may need to connect the printer to the network using the WPS setup method, or the Cableless setup method, using a mobile device and the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY App. Please view the links below for these connection methods:

Using the WPS Push Button Method to make the Network Connection

How to Start Cableless Setup on the Printer

Once you have connected the printer to the wireless network, click the link below to download and install the standalone MP drivers file:

mp68-win-mg3000-1_03-ea34_2.exe

If you run into any issues, or continue to experience an error, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

Announcements