cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG2900

Baggywrinkles
Apprentice

I bought this printer in France and works perfectly in France,   I am on Holiday in Portugal. The printer will not print from an email, says not connected to the printer,on USB or remote, but will print from my documents. Have reloaded the software but it will not recogonise the printer!! I am going crazy!!

Cat Mad

5 REPLIES 5

Ramona
Authority

Hi Baggywrinkles,

So we can better assist you, please let us know what operating system is on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X), and if your email program is locally installed (such as Microsoft Outllook), or web-based (such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

HI thanks response

I have a Toshiba satellite Pro laptop on Windows 10 and I use G mail,

Thanks,  Martin

I have just tried again and it was the same but after 2 minutes it all worked!! Do you have a magic and or what?

Hi, Baggywrinkles!

We're glad to hear your printer's working again!  If you did anything that you think may have corrected the problem, please share it here for the benefit of other community members.  You might help someone else with the same problem!

Thanks for choosing Canon!

It was the magic wand of Cannon!!

Announcements