cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG2570 DOA -- Weird issue with two brand new printers

digprinter
Apprentice

Hello,

Last week I bought a Pixma 2570 from Amazon. Unboxed it and followed the instructions and found that the power and warning lights are flashing alternatively for 22 times. Tried my best to check if there is any obstructions / packing materials, but couldn't find any. Service tech came onsite to confirm that it's a hardware fault. I sent it back to Amazon for a refund.

I then decided to order the same model again from Amazon, got it delivered in two days.  Unboxed it, powered it ON. and it did that again! Power and Warning light flashes 22 times. I tried all basic troubleshooting stuff. Power recycled, kept it OFF for 10 mins and rebooted, reinstalled carts, still the same.

What could be wrong? Why is it happening with two brand new printers coming from two geographically seperated warehouses( and sold by two different sellers)!

Could I be missing something here. Would love to hear your thoughts!

4 REPLIES 4

digprinter
Apprentice

bump!

amitgaurs
Apprentice
Was this solved. I just bought a prand new printer and am facing the same issue.

4Phoenix
Apprentice

so Weird, but why the official not answer question like this -_-

[link removed per forum guidelines]

Chirosaurr
Contributor

you need to insert the cartridges before using it, or maybe there's no ink on cartridges 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements