cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG2520 will print but the paper won't feed through

caseygphotograp
Apprentice

Hey all,

I have a Pixma MG2520 and I have had no issues for a few years. All of a sudden, it won't print. The paper will feed a couple of inches and it will go through the motions like its printing but the paper won't actually go through and get printed on. Then, on my computer, it comes up with a printer jam error. I am so frustrated at this point and all I need to print is a post label. I have "reset" it three times by unplugging everything from it for a minimum of 10 minutes. I've looked inside and there's no paper jammed inside. I've tried calling for support but support is only good for 1 year. There's nothing blocking the paper. There's no foreign object sitting in the feed tray. I'm at a loss and I hope someone can help.

Thanks!

Casey

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi caseygphotograp,

Please perform a roller cleaning:

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/MG2500%20series/EN/BG/bg-maintenance2400.html

If the paper still does not feed correctly, your PIXMA MG2520 would require service.  You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET). If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements