08-26-2017 03:07 PM - edited 08-26-2017 03:16 PM
My Pixma MG 6620 (attached via airport to my Macintosh (OS 10.10.5) has begun malfunctioning. The printer driver software has been updated, and the printer can be located by the computer. The issue is everytime I go to print, the pop-up says:
• Printing- connected to printer
• Unable to add job
• It then goes into Pause mode
How can I rectify this situation and thanks tons!
12-05-2017 12:51 AM - edited 12-05-2017 12:51 AM
If you have the printer connected via a USB cable, please unplug the USB cable from the printer and also unplug the printer from the wall outlet, leave them unplugged for at least 5 minutes, then plug both the USB cable and power cord back in, then turn the printer back on. Next, please restart your computer and attempt to print again.
If you have the printer connected wirelessly, resetting your network may resolve the issue being experienced. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord, then turn off your computer.
2. Unplug your wireless router for at least 60 seconds, then plug it back in.
3. Wait 5 minutes, then plug the printer back in, and turn it and the computer back on.
Please attempt to print again. If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.