cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G3200- No Red Showing up

karyntag
Apprentice

Just purchased a brand new Pixma G3200, got it set up.. it printed a few papers perfectly.. then all of sudden.. the colors started fading out.. after a few more prints.. now it will not print red and all the other colors are extremely faded. The black is fine.  I have tried cleaning.. it does not help and when I print a test sheet... there is no red showing at all on either of the two lines there should be red. How do I fix this?   TIA 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Karyntag,

Since the cleaning did not resolve the issue, I recommend performing a deep cleaning. Please click HERE for the steps.

If that does not resolve the issue, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Yes, a deep cleaning fixed the problem, it works great now. Thank you. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Karyntag,

Since the cleaning did not resolve the issue, I recommend performing a deep cleaning. Please click HERE for the steps.

If that does not resolve the issue, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Yes, a deep cleaning fixed the problem, it works great now. Thank you. 

Announcements