cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 922 Prints Only Outlines in Photoshop CC

Naumatt
Apprentice

Good day.  I just picked up a Pixma 922 for my Windows 10 PC.  I do a large part of my printing via Photoshop CC, and I cannot get the printer to print more than vague outlines when printing directly from Photoshop CC.  I am able to save it as a jpg and it will print the entire image, but not from the working .psd.  My old MG 3520 did this just fine.  I also noticed it didn't fill an editable layer in a saved .pdf.   

I'm guessing it has something to do with layers, so I also tried flattening an image in Photoshop to no avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, since a large part of my printing is editing one name in a .psd and printing repeatedly!  It's a lot of extra steps 40 times over to have to save a jpg, find it, and print it.

Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi Naumatt!

Thanks for reaching out!

If you've installed the most up-to-date software from our site for your PIXMA MX922, and you're still having problems, you'll want to reach out to our friendly Support Team for additional troubleshooting.

You can find the software on our site HERE

They're available weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET) at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). 

If you're outside the USA, click HERE to find support information in your country/region. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements