cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 922 - Looking for latest firmware for printer

cowen
Apprentice

Canon Forum,

I recently upgraded the firmware on our Canon Pixma 922 to version 3.041. This was performed using the firmware upgrade feature within the printer.

I'm trying to find a Canon Printer support page that shows the latest released firmware, just to make sure the printer has the latest firmware. I've not been able to find the firmware versions nor do they show up on the Canon MX922 support page that has the drivers and downloads.

Any URL location or help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Cullen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi cowen,

The most up to date firmware will not be on any of the support pages for the printer. When you install the firmware though the printer, that is the most up to date version.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi cowen,

The most up to date firmware will not be on any of the support pages for the printer. When you install the firmware though the printer, that is the most up to date version.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This sounds absurd to me.  Have you ever considered that some environments may not allow for printers to have an internet connection?  And no changelog either?  You people are seriously lacking....

Announcements