09-14-2017 07:40 AM
My Pixma shows that it scans but no image appears in the Image Garden - mostly I've succeeded after 2-3 tries, but tonight it was about 10 attempts, from the laptop and from the printer, before it finally worked. Every time the scanning indicator functioned and indicated a successful scan - but nothing appeared.
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-14-2017 09:58 AM
So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!
If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF
Thanks and have a great day!
09-15-2017 07:31 AM
Let's try using the IJ Scan Utility to scan with your PIXMA MX922:
1. Place your item face down on the PIXMA MX922's platen (scan glass).
2. Click on the Windows Start button and then All Programs
3. Click on Canon Utilities, IJ Scan Utility and then click on IJ Scan Utility to start the IJ Scan Utility.
4. Click the Settings... button in the lower right hand corner.
5. Click Photo Scan on the left hand side of the Settings window.
6. Place a checkmark next to "Check scan results".
7. Click OK. This will return you to the main screen of the IJ Scan Utility.
8. Click the Photo button.
9. Scanning will startand once complete, the Save Settings dialog box will appear.
10. Give the scan a unique name, entered in the "File Name" box.
11. In the "Save In" box, select the Desktop as the location to save the scanned image.
12. Click OK.