cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 7520 Slow or not printing at all

Cookie6175
Apprentice

My MacBook Pro hard drive recently crashed. Since its has been restored my Canon Pixma MG7520 has been either very slow or not printing at all. Ususally, the first page, that I print of any day, prints fine, subsequent pages are either very slow or do not print at all. Also it has started printing on both or 2 sided. Thank you for any help you can offer.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Cookie6175!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon PIXMA printer model you're using.  To date, we have made two different printers with the number 7520 in their model name, specifically the PIXMA MG7520 and the PIXMA TR7520. Please let us know which one you have.  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you, I edited my post to reflect that the printer is an MG7520

Ramona
Authority

Hi Cookie6175,

If you have the printer connected via a USB cable, please try using another USB cable to connect the printer to your computer to see if this helps.

If you have the printer connected wirelessly, resetting your network may help. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord, then turn off your computer.

2. Unplug your wireless router for at least 60 seconds, then plug it back in.

3. Wait 5 minutes, then plug the printer back in, and turn it and the computer back on.

Please also move your printer as close to your wireless access point/router as possible, ensuring that there are no devices that may be causing an interference (i.e., baby monitors, cordless phones, microwaves, other wireless devices, etc.) between the devices nearby.  Once this has been done, please atempt to print.

If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements