cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 6120 photo paper won't load from rear tray.

shirleyq
Apprentice

New printer, I read that I must use the rear tray for photo paper but try as I might I can't get it to load. It keeps referring me back to the casette. Before I read that the rear tray was for photos I managed to print from the casette tray but the borders weren't correct either, would that be print alignment? That gets bogged down too. Of course support is closed for the weekend and the holiday and I have a presentation due Wednesday, any help?! Thanks!!

2 REPLIES 2

Crista
Whiz

Hi shirleyq! 

Thanks for joining and posting in the Canon Forums! 

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.

If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support team by telephone or email. Technical support via phone is open Monday to Friday from 10AM to 10PM ET. Our email team does answer emails around the clock, so they are open on the weekends. 

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

We hope this helps! 

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements