08-21-2014 03:40 PM
To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and what Internet browser you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.
If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.
09-24-2014 09:33 AM
To make your webpage print larger, please follow these steps:
1. Click on Start and then Devices and Printers.
2. Right click the PIXMA MG3120 and left click on Printing Preferences.
3. Click on the Page Setup tab.
4. Under Page Layout, select "Scaled".
5. Next to Scaling, choose a number larger than 100, try 150 or 200.
6. Click Apply and then OK.
Your web page will print larger.