cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixa MX882 only partially prints return address on envelope- any suggestions?

wmichael
Contributor

Hello. Pixa MX882 only partially prints return address on envelope- any suggestions? Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know about any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello. No error message. When printing a #10 envelope fed from rear tray the return address section, where I enter my address in the upper left corner, only partially prints. Using Window 10 Home. Any suggestion you have to correct would be appreciated- thanks for asking.

Hello.

Make sure that the correct paper size and media type are being specified before printing.  In the print menu of your software, choose the MX880 and select Properties or Preferences.  From there, you should be able to specify the envelope media type and the #10 envelope size.

Also, check to see if a "Page Setup" option is available in your software which should properly format the document for printing.

If you continue to have difficulties, try using a different word processing program to print the envelope.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Yes tried that all before posting to this forum to no avail. Still have the problem.

Hello.

Try using a different word processing program to print the envelope.  Does the same issue occur when you print with other programs?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Yes works with Word but not Google- thing is, I don't have access to Word anymore. Thank you.

Hello. So far no solution- this forum is very disapointing in that for people with problems like mine, Canon offers no phone support but steers us to this forum to find what exactly? Thank you.

Announcements