cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos not printing out bigger than 5x7

Paigebeet
Apprentice

Ive been trying to print out a photo on an A4 size photo glossy paper but it wont let me print out any bigger than 5x7 and it squishes the whole page down, so a whole powerpoint presentation squishes down to a 5x7 or 6x4, ive tried every type of setting and nothing works, it prints out fine on standard prints and prints A4 size but then it smudges as its not the right setting i just need it larger than that as need it for work. can anyone help 

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Where to start:

Tell us what printer model this is?

Tell us what OS you are using?

Version of Powerpoint? (this is not so important but might be helpful)

Are you printing slides portrait or landscape?

A4 = 8.3 x 11.7

How about attaching a picture so we can see whats happening.  Scaling issue, Text wrapping, etc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

hey 

printer model is pixma ts3150

Windows 10

not sure on what powerpoint version it is

no matter what one i try landscape or portait it still prints put in the same corner and always landscape ive fiddled around with settings tried everything to make it larger and not getting anything no matter what i do it just doesnt work.

this is basically what im trying to get on photo paper this is on plain paper 

IMG_0681.JPEGthis is what i get on photo paper IMG_0682.JPEG

Hi,

Is this what you are trying to make?  I grabbed the image and text off the web, and made this in a few minutes. 

NeverNeverland.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

im okay with the whole oresentation thing, its just the printing, now thats the size im trying to print onto photo paper but it shrinks it down to a 5x7 or 6x4 and is small 

Greetings,

Are you trying to print borderless?  Only 3 paper sizes are supported. 

(13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)

I believe this is tied to the paper type being selected.

Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal
Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm
Envelopes: DL, COM10

Some level of cropping will occur.

Check for this setting when photo paper is selected and see if it can be disabled. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements