cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper won't feed!

gburkhart
Apprentice

I have a Prixma TS3122 Printer that was working just fine the week before. I tried to print something tonight and it won't feed the paper through it! It'll take maybe an inch in, then sound like it's printing but the paper won't move! I've tried cleaning the rollers, going through all possibilities on what it may be, but no matter what I try, it won't feed. I love this printer and have only had it since Christmas 2018. What's wrong with it?

3 REPLIES 3

AmandaC
Contributor

@gburkhart wrote:

I have a Prixma TS3122 Printer that was working just fine the week before. I tried to print something tonight and it won't feed the paper through it! It'll take maybe an inch in, then sound like it's printing but the paper won't move! I've tried cleaning the rollers, going through all possibilities on what it may be, but no matter what I try, it won't feed. I love this printer and have only had it since Christmas 2018. What's wrong with it?

I am also facing the same issue here too. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Amanda

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi gburkhart,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

What are the steps to fix this issue? I'd like to resolve w/out having to call customer service. 

Announcements