cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRINTING ON PIXMA CANON 3600

dominiquelln
Apprentice

I only have Black ink. I ran out of color ink. My printer isn't allowing me to print. Is this why? I thought there would be a way to print with black ink only which is what I need. Can someone please tell me how to change my settings to print with black ink only? I have a MacBook 10.9.5. Please respond asap. I have a deadline.

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If an ink tank has gone empty or if a tank is not installed, you will not be able to print until the cartridge is replaced.  Adequate levels of ink are required at all times in order to be able to print.  This is to ensure that the nozzles remain lubricated and to prevent any possible drying or overheating of the parts.

Please replace the empty cartridge in order to resume printing.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

LauraLynn
Apprentice

Hello:

I've had this Canon for awhile and every so often I run into this trouble.  In the print que it says my printer is offline but it is hooked up correctly and turned on.  It does a nozzle check fine but will not let me print anything.  I have Windows Edge --How do I fix this?  My computer is a lenovo and I'm using a port hub.(limited usb ports on the back of my monitor).  It was working fine last week.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks

Laura 

Announcements