cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP! Canon MG2120 Black Color Print Issue...

JDeitrich
Contributor

please email me at [MOD NOTE: e-Mail removed per FORUM GUIDELINES] if you have a solution I rarely check my comments. I have ran all troubleshooting diagnostics that the canon software offers. when i print a test page (as shown in video) it works fine. but when I print anything else that requires black ink....just watch the video please. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcYzIiYGYlU

5 REPLIES 5

Crista
Whiz

Hi JDeitrich!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

ok I wasnt expecting immediate help lol I have been going through this for a month now lol

I need help I want to print wireless but my printer is a Pixma Canon MG2120

Ramona
Authority

Hi JDeitrich,

Performing a print head alignment on the printer should resolve the misalignment issue.  To perform the print head alignment, please follow the steps located at the link below:

PIXMA MG2120 Print Head Alignment

If you still experience difficulty after performing an automatic and manual print head alignment, please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

that wasn't the issue i fixed it. inside on the track there is like a plastic ribbon/belt that pulls the cartridges back and forth. there was mass amount of ink build up on that belt it was like paste. After wiping off with a paper towel everything works fine now.
Announcements