cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9120 reporting false paper jams after every page

Fritze
Apprentice

I've owned the TS9120 for a few months now, and after about a month it started reporting paper jams, that turn out to almost always be false errors. I thought it was related to the double-sided printing at first, but the single page prints (even it if it's only 1 page) reports a paper jam. When I just acknowledge the message, the printer spits out typically 2 blank pages (as a way of cleaning/checking the pathways) and then I can resume printing. However, during multi-page printouts (1-sided or 2 sided, doesn't matter) it reports essentially after every page, and hence most of the times messes up the print job by missing a page or printing only a half page. I've had 2 instances of real paper jams during six months.

I changed the paper, changed the way I loaded the paper in the tray, etc., even ensured that the printer was level all the way around, all to no avail. It's rather pathetic, that my 15 year old deskjet is still working and never had any of these particular problems. especially since the TS9120 is one of the top-of-the-line printers.

Apparently I am the only one with this model and this problem, as I have not been able to find posts in that regards ...

Any other suggestions (before I call support)?

6 REPLIES 6

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Where is the "Contact Us" link? I can't find it.

Do I need new glasses?

Hello! 

Welcome to the Canon Community Forum, and thank you for your post!

The Contact Us link is actually the words "Contact Us"! If you hover over it in the answer above you should see the hyperlink that you can click.

Hope this helps!

I too have been having this problem after one month of purchase.  
When I click "Contact Us" as you suggest, it takes me here: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/ts-s...

Now where do I contact you from here? 
Thank you. 

lilpappy
Apprentice

I have a Canon Pixma 9120, it also told me I had a paper jam. I did not but it spit out the two blank pages and now when it prints ther are lines trough the magenta and cyan where the ink is missing. The ink tanks are full. Anyone know how to fix that?

Hi lilpappy,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements