cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9020 prints parts of two pages on one page; keeps jamming in single-sided and double-sided

Jib
Apprentice

Hi, when I print a document with my PIXMA TS9020, instead of printing one documnent page per sheet of paper, it prints part of a document page (bottom part) at the top of the sheet, and part of the next document page on the bottom part of the sheet. Or it cuts off the last few lines of the text from the document page.

Also, the printer keeps jamming, almost with every print.

The double-sided printing had been jamming for a while, but now even the single-sided printing jams all the time.

Any idea how I can fix these issues? I already downloaded the software available on the Canon website for this type of printer. That didn't help.

Thanks a lot for your help!

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know about any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or WiFi).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi there, thanks a lot. I am using MacOS Catalina 10.15.3. I connect via wifi.

The printer keeps getting paper jammed. The printer starts "spinning", then stops with a beep, and displays the following message:

"Support Code 1300. Paper is jammed. Remove the paper from the following locatinos slowly with both hands and select [OK]

- Paper output slot

- Feed slot

- Inside of the scanning unit

If the paper cannot be removed by trying the above, Open the rear cover and remove the paper. See the manual for details."

Each time I have to open the back cover, extract the transport unit (or however that large plastic item with wheels is called). Sometime there is a paper stuck, sometime not. In any event, even after I remove the paper, the same problem happens.

Thanks a lot for your help

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Jib,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi! I'm having the exact issue with this printer. And getting the same support code 1300. Was your issue resolve? Thanks 

Announcements