cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8150 scans only half the page

Darshada
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a PIXMA TS8150 printer and since earlier today, it won't scan correctly.

I was scanning 15 pages, the 3 first ones were going without any trouble and then suddenly it stopped working. It scans only half the page. I tried it both froml the panel and from my smartphone, trying auto-scan, document or photo, landscape or portrait. Still the same problem.
I checked on the internet. I tried to update the sofware (it is up-to-date), I cleaned the glass and I plugged in and out the power input.

Does someone have a solution here?

Thank you.

Screenshot 2020-03-18 at 14.13.22.png

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

What does the Copy function do? 

Leave the platen cover up and watch as the lightbar moves.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Well, the light goes all the way without any trouble.

Hi Darshada,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Darshada
Apprentice
I called the support centre and they told me to re-install the printer program on the computer and it solved the problem.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements