cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3122 Orange Light

CJString87
Apprentice

Hello, 

When I turn on my printer, the orange light comes on and E40 appears on the screen. I have full black and color cartridge and the internet connect is on. 

Can some one help me?

5 REPLIES 5

StevenMOD

Hi, CJString87!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you own, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

CJString87
Apprentice
Yes it’s a TS3122
I’ve tried to scan a picture for my wife and noticed an Orange light by a triangle sign to me. It started to show E40 on the screen. Each button I’ve pressed did nothing. Tried to print just to see if it would work but it showed connection issue even though the internet indicator was on.

e40?

Not seeing this code:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART167904

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

CJString87
Apprentice
E34 I’m sorry shadowsports.

Hi CJString87,

The E 3 4 error will occur when attempting to connect to Wi-Fi fails using the Easy Wireless Connect method.

Have you already connected your PIXMA TS3122 to your wireless network?

If not, please turn your printer off.  Wait 15 seonds, turn it back on and then follow the steps in this article to connect your PIXMA TS3122 to your wireless network:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART167967

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements