cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8520-Stop Duplex Printing

Coquinas
Apprentice

I have a new TR8520 & regret getting a printer that does duplex printing.  It prints double-sided even when all option are marked not to use double-sided.  I went into the settings several times and checked that duplex printing was not chosen. I just had to print multiple pages choosing to print one page at a time to avoid it.  Am I missing something?

4 REPLIES 4

StevenMOD

Hello, Coquinas!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit the Canon USA site to discover your support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi, I'm using Mac OS 10.14.5 Mojave.  

Hi Coquinas,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please dial 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

melbo
Apprentice

I have the same issue with my new TR8620a. It will ONLY print in duplex mode even though the duplex printing button is in the OFF position.

Announcements