cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4500 Alignment

ccorleyjd
Contributor

This little printer worked great for several weeks and then went out of alignment and despite going through every trouble-shooting process, we can't get it aligned. It is therefore now unuseable.  Is there something that can be done or is this now just a return item?  Two different people have tried every trouble-shooting suggestion in the user manual and online.  

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Caemene
Rising Star

Hi ccorleyjd,

With the error the printer is experiencing, I would recommend troubleshooting with our support group to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays). Another option is to contact one of our chat agents by clicking HERE, and clicking on the “Have a Question? Box in the lower-right corner. 

so, thank you.  I never got notice of this reply but I returned that printer and bought another of the same model.  I don't know why I took that chance.

The new iteration of the TR4520 worked nicely for a week. After a week, an envelope jammed.  I got it out. Then, the next time I printed, the same blurry printing manifested.  And, on top of it, an error code of 6100 is now showing. I tried everything the manual said and nothing helped. I tried chatting with your online feature and told it "error code 6100" and it said "I don't recognize that code".

Is the TR4520 just a worthless piece of machinery?  It cost $69 online so that's cheap. It's not our main printer, just an auxilary.  But it should last more than a week, right?  So do I return this one?  This is very frustrating and time-consuming.

Thank you in advance for any insight

Hi ccorleyjd,

Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST

I contacted them and supposedly I am getting a replacement but I don't have it yet.  Thank you.

Announcements