cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX925 DUPLEX ERROR / PAPER STACK AFTER PRINTING

budhas
Apprentice

Hi,

I noticed that the paper that is printing does not come out completely and stays a little inside the wheels that push it, so the second / third / fourth paper sticks and does not fall into the slot of the printed paper.

It's a paper matter or a blight because it's the first time that's happening to me.

Also when i make duplex printing on 10 pages for example, the printer will not print one page duplex(it prints only one side and the other leaves it blank.As a result i will miss this page and will not printing on the other page.).
I have an error that sais paper jamming but no paper jammed.
Any help?
Sorry for my english!

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello, budhas!

Thank you for reaching out to Canon USA!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Hello,

you should better help me than send me to onother forum.From this you let me to understand that you do not know how to help me.The printers are same for all.

Hello budhas,

Please see the Forum Guidelines HERE

For Immediate Response From Canon Support USA:
We value our customers and want to make sure we address your questions or issues in the best way possible but the Forum is not intended for customer service and direct support. If you have a customer service or support issue for a product manufactured for the United States market, please give our award-winning customer support a call at 1 (800) OK CANON or contact us online at http://www.usa.canon.com/support.

If you're outside the USA, please visit http://global.canon/en/support for support options in your country or region. 

Hello Stephen,

the only reason that i made post in this forum is that i thought it is for all customers.

Also i saw that many canon experts giving solutions and i thought that i had the chance to solve mine here.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Regards,

budhas

Announcements