cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 ordered. Installation CD says MX920 series. Did I get the correct product?

desertrosie
Contributor

Having trouble with my printer and tried online help, only to find that installation CD says I have a printer made in Asia!

Can't get help from Amazon, where I ordered it.

Just registered it with serial number.  It did not tell me if it was the wrong number or not for the 922.

How do I find out which PIXMA I have?

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, desertrosie!

Thanks for purchasing a Canon PIXMA MX922.  If your printer actually says "MX922" on its casing, then you've got the right model.  It's a member of the PIXMA MX920 "family" of Canon multifunction printers and the MX922 is the North American member of that worldwide family.  The CD covers the entire MX920 family and should work with your printer with no problems.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks, I got that answer from a tech support person.  Good thing, because I was told earlier that my printer was made

in Asia because it comes up as a 920 on my computer.

Doesn't matter now, as I couldn't get it fixed.

Announcements