cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 has issues with it loading paper from lower cassette.

Prezact
Apprentice

I just purchased a PIXMA MX922 and as others in the community stated, it will not feed plain paper from the lower cassette and Errors 1008 saying the cassette is empty when in fact it is full. This machine is supposed to hold up to 250 pieces of paper and will print approximately 15 pages per minute. I did notice ti would feed properly without error when a much smaller amout of paper was in the cassette ( about 50 sheets). I dont believe this is a driver issue, I believe it is a mechanical issue with the lower cassette paper feed rear guide. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Prezact,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements