cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 USES TO MUCH INK

DARENH
Contributor

IS THERE A FIRMWARE UPDATE THAT CAN STOP THIS? I print a paper then 15 seconds later its purging ink before I can get the next printed paper out??  I have never had a printer do this before so much.  Please let me know if there is a fix for this.

6 REPLIES 6

DARENH
Contributor

just found this as well.. why hasnt there been a fix?

Consumer Report

bump..

Hi DARENH!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum!

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

I didnt expect an answer in one day but you could have responded to my question or a fix by now??

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

DARENH
Contributor
I just did but they say that is how it is and nothing they can do about it. What a ink hog this printer is, I print one page and it purges three pages of ink???
Announcements