cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Can't scan

ebersocats
Apprentice

Hi,

I don't know what I mistakenly changed, but I did something and now I can't scan to my MacBook Pro. I also can't seen to get a person. I tried calling support, but it doesn't recognize my phone number. I registered yesterday though I bought the printer about  9 mos. ago. Can someone help?

6 REPLIES 6

StevenMOD

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model printer you're using. 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have PIXMA MX922 that no longer will scan. You suggest I try Canon "support" - there is NO support. I tried "chat" but was getting messages from a robot or automated response that was of no help.

Money is limited & I've only had this machine for about a year or less. Still, looking for alternatives online as many stores are closed in CA. Even looked at the top-rated multi-function brands. Canon used to be known for helpful live support & that's no longer available.

My MX922 is wireless but keep getting pop-up w/your machine isn't connected via USB. Dah!

My frustration is recognizable by you, I'm certain. But, what was isn't anymore.

[Removed personal information per Forum Guidelines]

ID: iap59

Greetings,

For help with Wireless connection, start here:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-s...

The steps might require that you remove the device and start over.  

The latest drivers for your device are avaialble here:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-s...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi iap59,

When you get to the chat bot, ask to speak to a live person. The chat bot will put you in contact with one of our chat agents who would be happy to assist you with your scanning issue. Chat agents are available from 8am-8pm EST ( exculding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

I have a Pixma MX492.

Hi ebersocats,

So we can best assist you with your scanning issue, please click HERE to open the support page for your MX492.

When you get to the chat bot, ask to speak to a live person. The chat bot will put you in contact with one of our chat agents who would be happy to assist you with your scanning issue. Chat agents are available from 8am-8pm EST ( exculding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements