cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX490

rangomrrangomr
Apprentice

I just bought this Canon printer and even with the big YELLOW book called "Computers For Seniors for DUMMIES", I fit right in and here I sit. Yes its hooked up with my Windows 8.1 and I can print off the computer. I need to make a couple printings/copies  llike my **bleep** & Social Sercurity Card. Plus a article that I clipped out of a paper. Its a PIXMA  MX490. What the heck I'm I doing wrong or right????   Michael 

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi! 

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums! 

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.

If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team. 

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

We hope this helps! 

L:ooks like I should have stayed with a "Brothers". I need these items tonight so I can get them off to my insurance company. Why can't I just make copies of a few items here on this printer. YES its all hooked up correctly. The instructions that came with this unit is a joke. I just can't make copies and that will be the main use of this printer. Its Sunday so I'm sure I'm just wasting my time typeing but at least I feel better. HELP    HELP   Please Please

Sincerely Michael Rhyne

Greetings Michael,

Start with the manual 

Page 460.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi rangomrrangomr,

Are you still experiencing difficulties printing?

If so, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements