cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX320 for Mac OS Big Sur

JoanSJK
Apprentice

PIXMA MX320 Printer/Scanner drivers for Mac OS Big Sur version 11.1 is not available. Will Canon provide a new driver soon, really soon?

8 REPLIES 8

audreyprinter
Apprentice

New - Out of the BOX printer and I can't download the driver.

Mac OS Big Sur. 

Driver failed

I'm beside myself!

Hi audreyprinter,

The PIXMA MX320 is not compatible with macOS v11 (Big Sur).  You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET). If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 weekdays and Saturdays starting at 11 AM ET (8 AM PT). Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

[Sales team's hours and days updated]

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

"...please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight."

I called this number before midnight, but got a voice mail saying "Sorry, we are closed." 

Hi, JoanSJK!  Our sales team's days and hours of operation have since changed and I've edited the above responses to reflect that.  Our sales team is now available weekdays and Saturdays after 11 AM ET (8 AM PT).

Hope this helps!

Hi, Danny:

Thank you for your reply. Does this upgrade program cover Canada? 

Joan

We're Canon USA. You'll want to reach out to Canon Canada for any programs that might be available to you. You'll find contact options on their site at canon.ca

Thank you for your clarification, Stephen. I just spoke with Cyril at CITS Canon, and he told me the same thing, and provided me with suggestions of new models.  

I will follow up with Canon Canada. 

Joan

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi JoanSJK,

The PIXMA MX320 is not compatible with macOS v11 (Big Sur).  You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET). If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 weekdays and Saturdays starting at 11 AM ET (8 AM PT). Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

[Sales team's hours and days updated]

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements