cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX 892 won't connect to network

reneewest
Apprentice

Having the same trouble with my Canon printer as MANY other people seem to have.  It works fine for a time and then just stops communicating with my computer.  My network is working correctly, as is my router.  In the past I have had to try a variety of things to get it working again, unplugging the printer, reinstalling it, hitiing it with a sledge hammer, etc....  At this point in time I cannot get it working at all.  My computer won't even find the wireless signal of the printer, so that I can re-install it.   This printer is less than a year old, it was a replacement for my other Canon that quit after two years.

I have read this same complaint over and over in these forums.

Here is my question to CANON:  Why don't you fix this problem????  I know that you know, it is happening. 

A good and reputable company would addresss this and provide a fix for their customers.

Renee West

2 REPLIES 2

Jason
Whiz

Hello Renee,

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having with your PIXMA MX892. For the community to better assist, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 7   64 bit

Announcements