cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MP495 says that I have a error 5200. Turn off-Turn on does not solve the problem.

mcknight
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more about the ink tanks being used in the printer, including whether they have at least some ink inside each one, or if they're empty. That, and any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

mcknight
Apprentice

Hi

Thanks for your prompt response.

I left almost immediately after I sent in my question for a three plus week visit to the northeast.

Now I'm back and trying to pick up the thread.

After I re-read you response I went into the printer and asked for supply levels. The response I got back was "The requested application was not found on this server as the application may have moved or changed."

Is there some other way I can get a reading on ink levels other than going through the usual response of asking for supply levels?

Brian

Hi mcknight,

It's possible the error is blocking the ink levels from being displayed.  If the error remains after removing the power cord from the back of the unit and leaving it out for at least 10 minutes, please click on the Contact Us link below to obtain further assistance and servicing options if needed.  Thanks!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements