cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG7500 AirPrint font

Kag874
Apprentice
I just purchased the PIXMA AirPrint MG7500. When printing emails the font size is too large.
How can I adjust the font size to normal?
3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Kag874!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (Windows or Mac OS X, and which version thereof), along with what applications you're trying to print your email from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello.  It's when I try to print from my iPad Air and my iPhone 5.

Hello.

Font sizes are controlled by the program or app being used.  If you do not have the ability to change the font size from your current app, you may have to copy and paste the text into a word processing program on a normal computer.  From there, you can select your desired font sizes before printing.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements