cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG7120 Error 1410

CherDani
Apprentice

I have an error of 1410 that will not go away.  The printer cartridge had been working fine, then the printer said it did not recognize it.  I went ahead and replaced it and the printer is still giving me the error.  I work off of windows 10 and am connected with my laptop via usb cable.

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Check to make sure that a new genuine Canon brand CLI-251 ink tank is being used.  If you are reusing an old tank, or using a Non-canon brand ink tank, you may need to replace the tank with the correct one, or contact the manufacturer of the refilled/remanufactured tank for possible assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

In the middle of a printing project, the printer stopped, showing the 1410 error code.  What gives?  I have a Canon MX922.

Novac
Apprentice
Have to use the genuine Canon brand ink? 🙄 It worked just fine with the off brand ink. I only used one brand for years, no issues till all of a sudden Error code 1410 pops up and three brand new Magenta tanks are not recognized anymore.
Announcements