cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG5622 printer

scorpio012
Enthusiast

Hello everyone, I'm hoping that someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, and how to do it properly. I'm trying to print a Retuirn and Shipping form from a company. When I click on the link that takes me to the form one of those gray PDF pages comes up( you can probably tell that I'm not very computer savvy by the description I just gave you).It has a place where you can put how many copies you want and then it has the zoom in and out signs where you can change the size. When I ghet ready to print I change the magnification setting on my computer to a higher number then click prin,t the size stays the same. When I change the magnification at the top iof the PDF page it also stays the same size? Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The issue appears to be related to that particular label.  If possible, try saving the label to your computer first.  Then open the file from your computer and try printing it.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements