cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 "not connected to PC during ALT/I/P/S command"

Helper
Apprentice

just purchased Pixma MG3620, as a replacement to an older version pixma, and had no issues with setup, installation, or wireless connection.

Attempted to insert scanned photo directly from scanner to excel document, received multiple cause error message, code 5,156,61

Scanner will scan image and send to proper folder on laptop, but will not respond when ALT/I/P/S command is initiated.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I think you need to seek support from microsoft.  This is not a Canon Product issue.

Maybe this will help.

ALT+I+P+S is not supported in Office2016, but you can create a Macro to add this function to the product.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Laptop this is being used on has Office 2010,and this command worked on PIXMA MG3222, that was replaced by the MG3620. Do not believe it is an issue for micosoft, since there were no issues using Alt/I/P/S on previous Pixma

Hi Helper,

Please attempt to scan using the IJ Scan Utility.  Do you get an error when using that application?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

All operations using quick menu work. 

Announcements