cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3520

grammymoo
Apprentice

just bought a PIXMA MG3520.  printer finally works fine but scanner is not being recognized.  any help will be greatly appreciated..

8 REPLIES 8

kjeliaz
Apprentice

I am having same issue. Scanner not working over WiFi.

Hi kjeliaz!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks!

using windows 7.. thanks for any help.

I am using Vista 64.

I was able to install the scanner as a WIA device.

\Network\MG3500 series _XXXX

Right click and install.

On second thought. This is not working properly.

There are two options "Custom Settings" and "Color picture". Custom settings does nothing. Horrible!

After spending an hour with the support person (a very nice one), found a soluition - "return to Staples".

was working fine just stopped what do I do?

Hi,davidalab.

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements