cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2550S not feeding paper properly

jasminelsy
Apprentice

There was paper jam happened at first. After I got the paper out, it's not going to the feed the paper properly. And then I tried to clean the roller following this:  https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART142302

I have done until this: Hold down the Stop button until the Alarm lamp flashes orange seven times, then release it immediately. The machine starts cleaning. The cleaning will be complete when the paper is ejected.

It happend that only 1/10 of the paper is fed in and stopped very soon so the paper is not ejected. Now I can't print anything with my printer. It's only 2-3 months old. Can some experts here please help me? Thank you very much! 

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi jasminelsy!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. It looks like your printer model is one that Canon USA does not support. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements