cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 w/Windows 10 Prints web pages and faint outline of label template, but nothing else

mlemmer
Contributor

Hello!

I just bought a PIXMA MG2522. It will print webpages just fine and the outline of a label template in Word, but nothing else.

Had to manually align the head as the auto align printed a page without the symbol that's supposed to line up in the corner of the scanner plate. So, after printing a page to check the current alignment, the "BK" top line is missing. I'm at my wit's end with this thing. I've tried cleaning the nozzles, realignment, checking that the right printer is the default, etc.

If someone has any ideas, it would be appreciated.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi mlemmer,

Please hold down the STOP button on the printer until the error light blinks 1 time and then let go of the button.

Does your test page look like this example:

MG2520 Nozzle Check.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi This is where I am with this Canon 2522 Printer.

I have been able to print a test page. I can copy color text/pics, but not black and white.

I held down the stop button to print that test page listed. The printer made some noises but nothing was printed.

What do I do next here?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements