cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G6020 Error 1000

Catskillmtnwoma
Apprentice

No matter what I try, I cannot get my G6020 to print from the lower paper cassette.  I get error message 1000 saying there is no paper in the rear tray.  It will print if I do put paper in the rear tray.  The printer was working fine until it started with this problem.  I've unplugged it, gone through the set-up , reset my printer, turned the printer off and on between trying the above solutions, etc.  I am out of options, please help.  Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Catskillmtnwoma,

What version of Windows is installed on your computer?

If you are using a Mac, what version of OSX is installed?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi ...

I'm using macOS High Sierra on my mac . 

Thank you . 

Hi Catskillmtnwoma,

Please click the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner on your computer.  In the Search box, please type TEXTEDIT and then open that application.

In the window that appears, please type a few words and then click on File and then Print.

In the Print Options window, at the bottom, if you see "Show Details", please click that button.  If you see "Hide Details", please continue.

print1.jpg

In the middle of the print menu, click the TextEdit drop down box and select Media & Quality.

From the Feed From drop down, please select "Main tray" and then please attempt to print.

print2.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements