cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA Canon MG5720

grannyg
Apprentice

How do I make my print size smaller on my printer. The text is so large it cuts off over half of what I'm trying to print.

Please can someone tell me what to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi grannyg,

I would remove and then reinstall the printer driver. To remove the printer driver, open your search function on the computer and type control panel and press enter. Once you are in the control panel, select devices and printer. Right click on any MG5700 series icon and then select remove device. After you removed the devices, restart your computer.

After the restart, click HERE to open the drivers page for your printer and download the MG5700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00. After the install please try to print again.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi grannyg,

So we can best assist you, we will need some more information. Please let us know if this issue happens when printing from the computer or making copies directly from the printer. If you are printing from a computer, please let us know what version of Windows or Mac you are using.

We look forward to hearing from you.

I'm using Windows 10.

Hi grannyg,

I would remove and then reinstall the printer driver. To remove the printer driver, open your search function on the computer and type control panel and press enter. Once you are in the control panel, select devices and printer. Right click on any MG5700 series icon and then select remove device. After you removed the devices, restart your computer.

After the restart, click HERE to open the drivers page for your printer and download the MG5700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00. After the install please try to print again.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements