cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA 922 no more Print Preview

atxchip
Apprentice

I've had my PIXMA 922 for about two years, using WIN 10 and the "Print Preview" is always a valuable tool. Recently (last month) the "Print Preview" window gets bypassed and the printer just goes straight to printing, although it's still in my settings to appear. Doesn't display then close, at least not as far as I can catch it. I can't be sure if this feature was lost right after some WIN 10 update or not - there have been quite a few, as WIN 10 users know.

I've completely removed all Canon drivers and reinstalled from scratch (''mp68-win-mx920-1_01-ea32_2.exe' and 'xp68-win-mx920-5_65-ejs.exe') but no luck. From a system viewpoint, I can't see anything besides "Enable bidirectional support" (which is checked) that would affect anything.

Wonder if anyone is wrestling with this or has figured out a solution?

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try printing from a different program to narrow down the cause of your issue.

If the issue persists with other programs, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements