08-28-2014 01:30 PM
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!
If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).
Thanks and have a great day!
09-24-2014 12:12 PM
Please follow these steps to resolve this issue:
1. Please confirm other devices plugged into the electrical outlet power on. At this time, please do not disconnect the printer at the electrical outlet. If there is an empty electrical slot, plug in a lamp to make sure the outlet is working.
2. Disconnect the power cord completely at the back of the printer.
3. Please push the power cord back into the receptacle ensuring that the cord is pushed in as far as it will go.
4. Pull the cord and see if it easily slips out from the connector or if it seems secure.
5. If the machine does not power on automatically, press the ON/OFF button.
6. If the machine does not power on after the power cord was pushed in all the way at the back of the printer and the ON/OFF button was pressed, please unplug the power cord from the machine and leave it unplugged for no less than 20 minutes.
7. Please then reconnect the power cord, ensuring that the cord is pushed in as far as it will go.
8. Press the ON/OFF button.
If your PIXMA MX892 does not power on, please contact our support group using the following link: