cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Paper error when using cassette

snadge
Apprentice

Hi

I have a Canon TS5150 and just today it started throwing up an error saying NO PAPER IN TRAY/CASSETTE - but what happens is it makes lots of strange sounds and takes up the paper then jams it...but reports no paper in tray? ive dismantled, cleaned and done as much as I could and it repeats.

I can print from the Rear Tray, but not the cassette?

at the same time it reported ink low...don't know if its related but Ive just printed 44 pages off (duplex) from the rear tray with no issues

any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

can you help me at least find the support page for UK/EU..? your link to Global and locating the selection for EU only guides to drivers and support via 'try this' scripts that are of no help at all... I need a forum where there are members with experience.

Hi, snadge!

In the EU/UK there may not be a forum available, as every country/region has the ability do to as much or as little support as their market wishes to do, or their operations budget allows. We don't have any contact with any other divisions of Canon outside of the USA, so we can't speak to their support efforts, but from what we gather from our interactions with the community here and on various other platforms, it seems our support is the most robust. 

All that being said, there are several members on this forum that are from the UK and the EU. They are not affiliated in any way with Canon, but are fans and owners, like you. Someone may be able to help you, however, if you need proper technical support with a malfunctioning device, we recommend reaching out to support in the EU/UK.

Canon Europe can be reached HERE

And Canon UK can be reached HERE

We hope this helps! 

Announcements