cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No IJ Scan Utility after Full MP Driver Installation. HELP!

johnhoward28
Contributor

I have an MG5320.  I just installed the drivers on a new laptop runnning windows 10 64bit.  I went to canon and downloaded the proper drivers making sure that my operating system was detected.  After installation completed I saw that the IJ Scan Utility (which I absolutely need and use a lot) was not installed.  What do I do?  Please Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

For that printer you may need to use MP Navigator from the Software section of the download site..

2017-10-07 (1).png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

For that printer you may need to use MP Navigator from the Software section of the download site..

2017-10-07 (1).png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks.  This was the solution I needed.  It would be nice if Canon would inform us when they are going to rename a tool or do away with one and replace it with another.  The MP Navigator does do the same thing as the IJ scan tool, but I think I liked the IJ scan tool better.  

Thanks for the help.

arizstatdoc
Apprentice

I reinstalled the drivers for my PIXMA MG3520 printer, but am also having problems with the IJ Scan utility, as when it shows up, it has a different printer model (MG2522) showing, and when I try to reinstall the drivers I don't have the utility

Announcements