cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New router and modem

OregonAZgirl
Apprentice

I had to install a new router and modem last night, and have Windows 10, and don't know how to get my wireless Canon MX922 hooked-up to print.

Any help would be great.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi OregonAZgirl,

When changing routers, you must reconnect your PIXMA MX922 to your network in order to use it wirelessly. 

To connect your PIXMA MX922 to your new router / wireless network, please follow these steps:

1.  Turn your PIXMA MX922 on.

2.  Press the MENU button on your PIXMA MX922.

3.  Use the arrow buttons to select WLAN Setup and press OK.

4.  Press the STOP button (to select Other setup options).

5.  Select Standard setup and press OK.

6.  Select your new wireless network name from the list that appears and press OK.

7.  Press OK to access the on screen keyboard and enter in your wireless network password.  Please note that this password is case sensitive and if it is entered incorrectly, your PIXMA MX922 will not connect to your network.  To switch between upper case letters, lower case letters and special characters, please use the middle function button below the LCD of your PIXMA MX922.

8.  Press the left function button under the word "Done" once the password is entered.

9.  Press the left function button under the word "End Setup".

10.  Press OK once your PIXMA MX922 is connected to your wireless network.

Your PIXMA MX922 will now be connected to your new wireless network.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi OregonAZgirl,

When changing routers, you must reconnect your PIXMA MX922 to your network in order to use it wirelessly. 

To connect your PIXMA MX922 to your new router / wireless network, please follow these steps:

1.  Turn your PIXMA MX922 on.

2.  Press the MENU button on your PIXMA MX922.

3.  Use the arrow buttons to select WLAN Setup and press OK.

4.  Press the STOP button (to select Other setup options).

5.  Select Standard setup and press OK.

6.  Select your new wireless network name from the list that appears and press OK.

7.  Press OK to access the on screen keyboard and enter in your wireless network password.  Please note that this password is case sensitive and if it is entered incorrectly, your PIXMA MX922 will not connect to your network.  To switch between upper case letters, lower case letters and special characters, please use the middle function button below the LCD of your PIXMA MX922.

8.  Press the left function button under the word "Done" once the password is entered.

9.  Press the left function button under the word "End Setup".

10.  Press OK once your PIXMA MX922 is connected to your wireless network.

Your PIXMA MX922 will now be connected to your new wireless network.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart for helping me.  I have a lot of things to print out and hate to always bug my friend who is technical.  Thank you, thank you, thank YOU!

Kim

OregonAZgirl

HI Kim,

I'm glad that I could help you.

Announcements