cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to replace my PIXMA MP610

Noramar
Apprentice

My PIXMA MP610 died today (RIP). I'd like to replace it with another PIXMA, but from what I've been able to research, it doesn't look like any of them have a manual feed tray like the MP610. I like that I was able to print personal size checks on my MP610. This requires a straight paper path, otherwise they jam. 

Does any of the newer PIXMA models come with a manual feed tray similar to the MP610? For that matter, are there any printers out there at all that have a manual feed tray?

I need to replace it real quick, so would really appreciate a response ASAP.

Thanks!!!

Nora

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi, Noramar!

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature, and the community has not yet responded to your query please feel free CONTACT US by phone and we'll get you your personalized reccomendation as quickly as possible!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jessica
Enthusiast

Hi, Noramar!

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature, and the community has not yet responded to your query please feel free CONTACT US by phone and we'll get you your personalized reccomendation as quickly as possible!

Announcements