cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigator EX

SarasotaPrinter
Contributor

I just started using Windows 10 on a new HP laptop. After reinstalling drivers, I was able to get my Canon Pixma MX340 printer functioning, i.e., to print wirelessly. But somehow the Navigator EX application didn't get installed and I don't have the original CD that came with my printer so I'm not able to scan documents.

Does anyone know how to download Navigator EX for a Pixma MX 340 printer?

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi SarasotaPrinter,

Please click HERE to open the Canon page for your printer.

Once you are on this page, please click the software tab and then download MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.15. If you have not installed the printer/scanner driver yet, I recommend downloading the MX340 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 from the Drivers tab.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

SarasotaPrinter
Contributor

On new HP laptop with Windows 10, I would like to download Navigator EX application so that I can scan documents on my Pixma MX340 printer. Anybody have any clues how to setup Navigator EX without the original CD?  Thanks!

SarasotaPrinter
Contributor

I need help downloading/setting up the Navigator EX function in Windows 10 on my new HP laptop.  Anybody have any clues on how to download Navigator EX on my MX340 printer? Thanks!

Hi!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry Danny. I didn't mean for my last message to repeat twice...but I am looking for support from knowledgable users on the site. Any assistance on setting up Navigator EX will be much appreciated. Thanks again.

Hi SarasotaPrinter,

Please click HERE to open the Canon page for your printer.

Once you are on this page, please click the software tab and then download MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.15. If you have not installed the printer/scanner driver yet, I recommend downloading the MX340 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 from the Drivers tab.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for this quick solution! The MP Navigator is now accessible on my desktop for easy scanning.

Announcements