cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW PIXMA MX922 WILL NOT FAX

Jetta
Apprentice

I just sent an hour on a call with Canon tech support, to no avail. The only test fax that worked was to them! That does me no good, all other faxes connect, but cut off and are not sent. I got repeated NG transmission reports. My old Lexmark worked fine, same phone number (part of Comcast triple play service) and everything. Please help, I just installed this printer wirelessly two days ago, and this was the forst time I tried the fax function. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our phone support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our toll-free phone support line using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I cannot send or receive a fax on my mf644cdw.  Every send transmision attempt ends in a TX error Report of Busy/No Signal.

Hi hennesslf.

Please call our telephone support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). The representative will be able to perform testing to resolve the issue.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements