cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PIXMA TS6320 is printing blank paper

cplueger
Apprentice

I just got this printer, I set it up with my computer and I put the ink cartidges it came with. But it is not printing any ink onto the paper, my print comes out blank. I have done the deep cleaning, regular cleaning, put in new cartidges and everything else imaginable. 

Printer TS6320

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Does "just got this printer" mean brand new or "new to you" from another source? 

If its brand new, contact Canon.  If new too you, do you know if the printer worked previously?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

mangohappiness
Apprentice

same problem. my ts6320 worked for some time then started putting out blanks in all apps. cartridges have enough ink in them

Hi,

If the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements